We are year round Realtors® who live in Sun City Grand, a 45+ community. We specialize in real estate in the active adult retirement golf communities and are experienced, full-time professional Realtors®.
- Specialize in Sun City Grand and Sun City West
- Experienced in the other Northwest Valley Adult Communities of Sun City, Corte Bella, Sun Village, Arizona Traditions and Sun City Festival, Sun Village, Arizona Traditions and West Brook Village
- Top Agent Team in Northwest Valley’s Active Adult Communities
- We value hard work
- We value real estate education and technology
- We value that our clients the best and smoothest real estate transaction
- We value our communication skills with our clients
- We value our ability to anticipate our client’s needs
- We value that our clients find that at the end of the transaction the complicated business of selling and buying has been smooth and easy
- We value that our clients think we did a superior job
- We value are our clients because they are our neighbors and friends
Our commitment is to treat our clients honestly, fairly and judiciously.
- Full-time Arizona Realtors® since 2001
- 1,250+ Sold homes since 2001
- Consistently achieve multi-million dollar status
- Over 26 years combined experience
- Listing agents
- Buyers agents
- 2014 – Coldwell Banker Resident Brokerages’ Top Producer Award (Top Agent/Team in the State of Arizona)
- 2014 – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerages’ Arizona Hall of Fame Award (Outstanding Sales Performance)
- 2014 – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerages’ International President’s Premier Award (Coldwell Banker’s Top Award)
- 2013 – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s President Circle Team (108 closed transactions)
- 2013 – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Arizona Hall of Fame Team
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 – Ken Meade Realty’s Top Team
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 – West Maricopa Association of Realtors® Platinum Team Award (highest level of sales excellence)
Life time members of President’s Round Table
- 2011 (August) – only Northwest Valley Agent Team to be featured in the National Top Agent Magazine
- 2001 – Karen: Ken Meade Realty’s Rookie of the Year
- University of Nebraska at Kearney = Bachelor of Science with majors in English and Business
- University of Nebraska at Kearney = Master degree in Counseling
- Realtor® designations:
- GRI = Graduate Realtor Institute
- CNE = Certified Negotiation Expert
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln = Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a major in accounting
- Karen born and raised in McCook and Grand Island, NE
- Bill born and raised in Ogallala, NE
- 4 sons, 3 of which live in Nebraska with the other living in Seattle, WA
- School teacher for 25 years teaching grades 8-12 business and English
- Adjunct computer instructor for University of Nebraska Chadron
- Technology coordinator for the Ogallala school district
- Tech support manager for Schwan’s in Marshall, MN
- Internal help desk manager for Gateway Computers in North Sioux City, SD
- IT manager for TRW Capacitors in Ogallala
- IT Support manager for Schwan’s distribution center in Marshall, MN
- Manufacturing Software support manager for Gateway Computers
- Consultants for Keane, Inc. in Boston, MA helping Gateway automate their manufacturing line
- Both Karen and Bill:
- Sunshine, our handsome 19 # male dog, was adopted from a no-kill shelter in July 2010. He is the little guy that continually makes us laugh.
- Enjoy music, musicals and plays but love attending the events in Sun City Grand, Symphony Concerts, and numerous productions in the area.
- Avid Cardinal Football fans.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Sun City Grand, Sun City West, Sun City Festival, Corte Bella, Sun Village, or Arizona Traditions or if you would just like additional information about the areas please call or email either of us.
Through this real estate website, you have the ability to search virtually every home for sale in Sun City Grand, Sun City West, Sun City, Corte Bella, Sun Village, Arizona Traditions and Sun City Festival. In addition to accessing houses and real estate for sale, this website features comprehensive community information that can help guide you in making the right buying or selling decision.